The granite benchtop in your kitchen, while effortlessly sleek. May be overdue for some deeper cleaning. Don't worry about using harsh or acidic cleaners. Futhermore, these should actually be avoided as they will weaken your sealant over time. All you need is soap and water.
You will need:
Mild or gentle dish soap.
Note: make sure your countertop is sealed. Pour a few drops of water on the surface and wait a few minutes. If the droplets remain, your granite is properly sealed. If it soaks into the surface, you should reseal your countertop.
1. Fill a bowl or your sink with warm water and a bit of mild dish soap. Additionally, Soak a clean dishcloth in the water, then wring out.
2. Furthermore, wipe down your countertops with your dishcloth.
3. Dry your countertop with a microfiber cloth.
4. For a more heavy-duty disinfectant after your daily wipe-down. Futhermore, mix one part water and one part 91% isopropyl alcohol in a spray bottle.
5. Apart from this, spray granite and allow to sit for three to five minutes. Finally, rinse with water and dry with microfiber cloth.