Why Our Next BluePrint Event Will Be Unlike Anything We’ve Ever Seen Before

Why Our Next BluePrint Event Will Be Unlike Anything We’ve Ever Seen Before

with No Comments

If you know me, you're aware that I'm a pretty open book.

I don't mind sharing behind-the-scenes details about how we operate as long as it helps you manage your own company more efficiently.

And, as CEO, I'm constantly encouraging my executive staff to go outside the box and try new things.

In fact, 2021 has been dubbed "The Year of Testing."

Everything from ad graphics to sales scripts is put to the test. Even the email subject line that may have directed you to this blog was tested on 20% of our readership before being sent to the other 80%.

We just devised a challenging test: free entry to our upcoming BluePrint event on June 2-3.

Let's have a discussion about it.

 

We'll meet you where you are.

First and foremost, I hope to "see" you at this virtual event since it will be unlike anything we've ever done.

It's not just because of the cost.

In addition, I'm dividing it into two distinct camps:

  • Day 1 is for agents who aren't enrolled in one of our coaching programs.
  • Day 2 is exclusive for members of our coaching programs, and it features Mel Robbins, who is incredible.

That way, I'll be able to better personalize my message to meet you where you are.

And while we're on the subject of messages, here's a sample of what I'm planning to say...

 

Is BluePrint The Right Fit For You?

Throughout BluePrint in Q1, the focus was on scaling for growth.

For Q2, we're taking a different approach. (Remember, it's always a good idea to test!)

This upcoming event is about defending yourself — whether you're a single agent or a team - from disruptors who are pouring money into our industry.

I'm seeing a pattern of growing competition and referral fees, as well as the fact that privacy regulations are becoming a huge topic - which means you're being pressed from both sides, and the real estate scene could be changing soon.

Are you ready for it? Do you know how to "defend your fortress," as it were?

To begin, place yourself in one of the following six categories:

  • Do you have a Google+ page for your business?
  • Do you have a mechanism in place to increase your Google Reviews on a regular basis (in a way that doesn't make Google think you're gaming their system)?
  • Do you routinely produce material that makes you the most memorable and top-of-mind agent in your market?
  • Do you know how to properly manage a geographical farm?
  • Is your email marketing spot-on and precise?
  • Do you make calls on a weekly basis, with at least five "Hours of Power"?

How did you fare? If you answered "No" to any of those questions, I strongly urge you to sign up for BluePrint, because we'll go over those six topics in depth.

 

Solving The Issues That Agents Are Currently Facing

Hot topics on Day 1 will include how to attract listings in a low-inventory market, how to get your buyers' offers accepted, and a step-by-step plan to finish the year strong.

Day 2 is only available to coaching members and features special guest keynote speaker Mel Robbins, listing attractiveness marketing tactics, real-world examples of how to get buyers' bids approved, and more!

If you've been thinking about joining coaching, now is the time to sign up so you don't miss out on Day 2!

 

Create A Testing Culture

If you're looking for new ways to expand your business, I hope you're pushing the boundaries and looking for new chances.

BluePrint has always been and will always be about putting the structure in place to help you level up your business, establish stability, and then look for new ways to expand.

Experience The Difference

With Therealestateuno